TETAMU

SELAMAT DATANG !!

Hye kawan-kawan, arini


Dah Alang2 Masuk Sini.. Sudi2 lah Follow yer.. :)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Creativity Of Me..

Hye All My Fwenz..

Did you guys notice anything new here?

Yarr! My all brand new look! I mean, for the blog.

I can't stand my old blog theme, it was rather boring to me. It was too plain, too simple. So, I ditched that greenish template and spice up my blog with this cute new look n my own designed blog header...hehehe


ni lah hasil2 yg aku design for my blog header..:-
1) yang nie header paling 1st....tgh xde idea...

2) then..aku godek2..tambah sket ayat...hehehe..

3)last2 this one yg aku dcide utk display kat page header aku....hurm..amacam..??Cool kan..



Hope you like it! 'cos I loveeeee it sooo much!Becoz i' love Green Ekceli...ahakss...so,hopefully you'll enjoy my blog new look...Adiosss..

No comments: