TETAMU

SELAMAT DATANG !!

Hye kawan-kawan, arini


Dah Alang2 Masuk Sini.. Sudi2 lah Follow yer.. :)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THIS TO YOU??

1. Hi..how are you?
:: fine..tqvm
.
2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
:: .....yah..i'd love too..but not wif u......
.
3. I LOVE U
:: yer ker...??macam tak pcayer jerr..kuikuikui....
.
4. DO u want some cookies?
:: no thanx..keep fit arr...
.
5.Can you take me a picture?
:: sorry,i'm not ur photographers.
.
6.Help me in my work?
:: wat sdirik la beb...not my job...
.
7. Here's my gift to you...
:: thanks but no thanks..
.
8. Let's just be text mates
:: meh arr topup..nak sms free,sori nek lori..
.
9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
:: i'm not dat type of lady..so plisss....
.
10.Let's sit together in the bus
:: pliss give more space for me.....
.
12. Your still pretty...
:: i owez pretty larr.....
.
13.I still LOVE you!
::till u find another gurl again..kan??.
.
14.Can I visit your house?
:: nope.sorry.no entry for guy like u::
.
15.Do you love me?
:: no larr..i oredi find sumone to love ..as ur replacement..
Post this as..
WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THIS TO YOU?
If you don't post it, you will lose your love ones now

No comments: