TETAMU

SELAMAT DATANG !!

Hye kawan-kawan, arini


Dah Alang2 Masuk Sini.. Sudi2 lah Follow yer.. :)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

11 Layers of Me

Layer One: On the Outside
Full Name: Zunita
Birthday: 22 January 1981
Current Location: Putrajaya
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Layer Two: On the Inside
Your Strengths: My Family
Your Fears: Losing My Love Ones
Your Weaknesses: My Family
Ambition in life: To Be An Engineer
Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: What will happen today in my life?
Your bedtime: 12.00 o'clock
Your most missed memory: my childhood
Layer Four: Pick Your Choice
Pepsi or Coke: both
McDonald's or Burger King: Mekdi
Single or Group dates: Both
Adidas or Nike: Both
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Neither Nor
Chocolate or Vanilla: Choc
Cold Coffee or Hot Coffee: Neither Nor
Layer Five: Do You
Smoke: no
Have a current crush: Married Oredi
Think you've been in love: owez wif my hubby
Want to get married: married oredi
Believe in yourself: yes ofkos
Think you're a health freak: hope so..
Layer Six: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: no
Gone to the mall: sumtimes
Eaten Sushi: no
Gone skating: not yet
Dyed your hair: once
Layer Seven: Have Your Ever?
Played a stripping game: no
Gotten beaten up: yup
Changed who you were to fit in: myself
Layer Eight: Getting Old
Age you are hoping to be married: 28
Layer Nine: Perfect Mate
Best Eye Color: dark brown
Best Hair Color: dark brown
Short or Long Hair: long hair
Layer Ten: What were you doing...
1 Minute Ago: start answering diz quiz
1 Hour Ago: preparing to berbuka puasa
1 Day Ago: as usual..
1 Year Ago: still be Amer's fiancee
Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I Love: my hubby, my family n my friends
I Feel: completed
I Hate: jealousy
I Hide: nothing
I Miss: my childhood time
I Need: more rest now!

No comments: